Ľ Purchase Policies
Persons Under the Age of 21
It is the policy of the Franklin ABC Board to prohibit anyone under 21 years of age from entering our store. Children under the age of 21, may enter as long as they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Acceptable Forms of ID
It is the responsibility of the customer to prove that they are 21 years of age.
A legal ID must be present upon request. The forms of ID acceptable are:
- A valid U.S. driverís license.
- A valid North Carolina State ID card.
- A valid passport.
- A valid U.S. Military ID.
Group ID Policy
It is the policy of the Franklin ABC Board to immediately check the ID of any young person as soon as they enter our store. An entire group of people may be refused if any member of the group is underage or unable to produce an acceptable form of ID.
The Franklin ABC Board will gladly accept the following methods of payment:
- CASH, CHECK, CREDIT and/or DEBIT
- (all major credit cards accepted - MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
Gift Cards are available for purchase in various denominations.